Business is booming at Modulus Data. We seek a client-friendly Technical Support Specialist to join our all-star support team. At Modulus Data, you’ll solve data integration challenges by reading Groovy script and fixing errors within client integrations.
Do you love to:
Solve technical problems.
Work with cutting-edge technology.
Collaborate with a young, motivated, and diverse team.
Communicate technical solutions clearly and effectively.
If “YES,” then Modulus Data wants to speak with you.
What will you do in this role?
- Read Groovy script on our cutting-edge Flexspring iPaaS platform (Integration Platform as a Service).
- Troubleshoot and solve code issues that may arise with client data integrations.
- Respond to support tickets by understanding the request or issue, identifying the technical problem, and clearly communicating a technical solution.
- Excellent writing skills and a friendly style is needed to explain technical issues to non-technical clients (primarily HR professionals).
- 80% of all communication with clients is via support ticket.
- Estimate hours on how long it will take for you to make code changes to respond to client support requests.
- Once the client approves changes to their particular data integration, you’ll code the fix.
- 20% of all communication is via phone to either more fully understand an issue or to guide the client through the proposed solution.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Sciences or college degree in computer science or software engineering. Or 2 years of professional experience in software development or technical support.
- Coding experience.
- Be client-friendly and skilled at explaining technical things to non-technical clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite of Applications.
- Knowledge of Google Business Tools.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Groovy Script.
- Experience or functional understanding of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load).
- Experience with ticket entry & standard service-desk operations.
- Experience with HR or financial data integrations.
- Experience with Oracle HCM, Taleo, Workday, ADP, Greenhouse HR, BambooHR
Why work for Modulus Data
- Work from home. Enjoy flexible hours.
- Work with cutting-edge technology in the growing field of data integration.
- Own your success: Receive attractive compensation, enjoy an empowering work culture, and apply your expertise to meaningful work.
- Expect excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
- Clear career path. All-star Technical Support Specialists have the opportunity to become Integration Specialists to develop new integrations if they choose.
- Receive additional stock compensation in a rapidly growing company.
About Modulus Data
Modulus Data is the leading expert in data integration for HR applications. Any company that wants to save time and money by streamlining their HR processes to avoid manual double-data entry between HR apps benefits from Modulus Data’s services. To maximize value for clients, Modulus Data focuses exclusively on integrating HR applications.
For more information about Modulus Data, visit: https://www.modulusdata.com.
Modulus Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Modulus Data is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Modulus Data are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Modulus Data does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Modulus Data encourages applicants of all ages.