Business at Modulus Data is booming. More companies are turning to automations to
streamline HR processes and require Modulus Data’s data integration connectors. We
need to hire another experienced Technical Support Consultant to join our technical all-
star team to be on the front lines supporting clients with their support cases.
Do you love the following things?
i) Creative Troubleshooting
ii) Cutting edge Technology
iii) Working directly with clients
iv) Fast-paced environment with satisfying outcomes
Well……. We hope you have said “YES” to the above.
By saying “Yes” you have just unlocked your potential and future with Modulus Data.
Being a Technical Support Consultant with Modulus Data will allow you to be on the
front lines with clients providing them with exceptional customer service while working
with them and our development team to troubleshoot their support cases resulting in
solutions that solve their business needs.
You will be partnering with both our Support and Development Team on a variety of
different client support cases and reviewing ongoing integration services in the
production lifecycle. In turn you will develop a deep expertise in our products spanning
across various software’s our clients utilize.
What you will do in this role?
● Provide production lifecycle support for integration clients being hosted via
Modulus Data services. Including but not limited to monitoring,
troubleshooting/researching, and proactively reviewing our client’s live
● Collaborate with the development team where necessary to assist in the review
and design of new integration technologies.
● Work closely with our in-house teams, 3 rd party partners, technical consultants
and the client to effectively troubleshoot, documentation of any ongoing concerns and or modifications performed to the integration to improve service fidelity.
● Participate in quality assurance processes including production update testing,
pre-release testing, and other forms of collaborative quality assurance work.
● Design and develop code to support ongoing or new project implementations.
● Drive the resolution and troubleshooting of concerns during post production
● Assisting in managing client expectations.
● Provide exceptional communication to all parties both internal and or external.
Essential Skills and Experience
● CEGEP or College Diploma equivalent or in Computer Science, Mathematics,
Physics, Statistics, Data Analysis or related field.
● Strong technology and business acumen.
● Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, both technical and business.
● A proven track record in going the extra mile with customer service
● Excellent analytical skills with the ability to view things from an out-of-the box
● You apply your strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport to both
customers and colleagues while maintaining integrity and honesty.
● Able to discuss and give your input on client service tickets, and communicate
solutions to clients.
● Demonstrated experience in fast-paced environments and meeting company
and client deadline expectations when resolving Service Requests.
● Excellent attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot quickly and efficiently.
● Self-aware, motivated, coachable, ability to collaborate with all team members.
Essential Technical Knowledge
● Technical foundation in software development languages and methodologies
(e.g. Java, Groovy, REST API, SOAP Web Service, Graph QL etc.).
● Knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite of Applications
● Knowledge of Google Business Tools.
Nice to have
● Experience or functional understanding of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load).
● Experience with ticket-entry & standard service-desk operations.
● Experience with HR/Finance data integrations.
● Experience with Oracle HCM, Taleo, Workday, ADP, Greenhouse HR, Bamboo
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Data
● Analysis or related field, or its equivalent engineering degree or professional
● Fluent in French both verbal and written communication.
Within the 1 st Month, You’ll:
● Participate in our training program, which will give you the understanding and
knowledge to our product and processes.
● Begin shadowing/ramping onto client service requests as soon as training is
● Interact with customers to solve logged Service Requests.
Within 3 Months, You’ll:
● Consistently and successfully troubleshoot and solve client service requests.
● Be fully ramped up, managing various client accounts.
● Be fully versed in Modulus Data tools keeping essential customer data organized
and tracking all your interactions with customers.
● Create urgency, instill confidence, and provide fantastic customer service to
each client’s Service Request.
Within 6 Months, You’ll:
● Continue to manage a high volume of client service requests Post Go Live
deployment of their integration.
● Become a subject matter expert in several aspects of Modulus Data products.
● Meet and exceed quarterly metrics and objectives.
● Provide input for overall Support process improvements.
● Start contributing to Support team initiatives.
Within the 12 Months, You’ll:
● Deepen knowledge of processes to decrease the time in closing client service
requests and improving client satisfaction results when service request ticket has been closed.
● Provide advice/support to colleagues with client service requests.
● Identify process improvements within our processes, propose solutions and
execute to continue raising the bar with the team.
● Participate in quality assurance activities to support the Development team.
Benefits and Perks
● Paid Time Off (PTO)
● Flexible Schedule
● Ability to work remotely
● Quarterly team activities
About Modulus Data
Modulus Data is the leading expert in data integration for HR applications. Any company
that wants to save time and money by streamlining their HR processes to avoid manual
double-data entry between HR apps, benefits from Modulus Data’s services. To
maximize value for clients, Modulus Data focuses exclusively on integrating HR
applications. For more information about Modulus Data, visit: https://www.modulusdata.com
Modulus Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any kind.
Modulus Data is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all
employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination
and harassment. All employment decisions at Modulus Data are based on business
needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color,
religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age,
physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present
military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status,
or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. Modulus Data does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of
these characteristics. Modulus Data encourages applicants of all ages.