Business at Modulus Data is booming. More companies are turning to automations to streamline HR processes and require Modulus Data’s data integration connectors. We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our Operation team to reinforce our Talent Management strategy fulling the business growth with top technical talents.
Do you love the following things?
- Cutting edge Technology;
- Collaborating with a diverse team;
- Making impacts company wide.
Well……. We hope you have said “YES” to the above.
By saying “Yes” you have just unlocked your potential and future with Modulus Data. Being a Technical recruiter with Modulus Data will allow you to be front and center of our growth strategy.
What you will do in this role?
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, and develop recruiting strategies to scale their teams;
- Partner with the HRBP to build a pipeline of top candidates through researching and sourcing using creativity to find passive technical talents;
- Partner with the HRBP to build, implement, and maintain a strong Employer brand;
- Provide a fantastic candidate experience, keeping candidates up to date on timelines and providing tangible feedback.
- Contact and engage passive engineering candidates (Java / Web / REST API) in a highly competitive market across Quebec, Canada, US & India.
- Lead, organize and implement creative, inclusive and educational culture initiatives & events across the organization, to build and support our internal brand identity.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience or strong interest in working in a fast-paced HR/People Ops/recruiting/IT environment;
- Post-secondary degree in Business, HR, IT or related fields;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to view things from an out-of-the box thinking perspective;
- Passionate about diversity and inclusion, you understand its importance and seek to educate yourself consistently and use inclusive language;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, as well as strong organizational skills;
- You're a creative solutions-focused thinker, a hard worker, and you thrive when given the chance to own entire processes;
- Go-getter attitude with the ability to build strong working relationships with candidates, recruiters, leadership and with team members;
- Ability to adapt and pivot in various situations;
- Self-aware, motivated, coachable, ability to collaborate with all team members;
- Ability to laugh, have fun, and support team members.
You'd much rather be busy than bored, focussing on the objectives and humans is what matters the most to you.
Nice to have
- You speak French or any other extra language.
Within the 1st Month, You’ll
- Participate in our training program, which will give you the understanding and knowledge to our product and processes.
- Building out talent pipelines, such as sourcing through different mediums to find the best talent, as well as getting our postings out into various communities to get more eyes on them and cover a diverse audience.
- Familiarize yourself with tools we are currently using (Odoo HRIS and FreshTeam ATS).
Within 3 Months, You’ll
- You’ll have a great understanding of Modulus Data’s core business, and how each department functions to achieve our goals.
- Become an expert at navigating our HR tools;
- You will be creating and deploying unique sourcing strategies to bring in new team members. Thinking not just about short term, but the long term needs.
Within 6 Months, You’ll
- Respond to technical and non-technical questions related to Modulus Data business.
- You’ll be able to make recommendations on missing or improvable processes, policies and practices to constantly enhance the company HR practices;
- Work on the development and implementation of a variety of Talent Management strategies as the organization scales.
- Edit job descriptions, post new roles, coordinate hiring teams, and schedule Technical interviews and Manager interviews.
WHY work for Modulus Data
- Working with the most cutting edge technology in the field of data integration.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
About Modulus Data
Modulus Data is the leading expert in data integration for HR applications. Any company that wants to save time and money by streamlining their HR processes to avoid manual double-data entry between HR apps, benefits from Modulus Data’s services. To maximize value for clients, Modulus Data focuses exclusively on integrating HR applications. For more information about Modulus Data, visit: https://www.modulusdata.com
Modulus Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Modulus Data is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Modulus Data are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Modulus Data does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Modulus Data encourages applicants of all ages.