Business at Modulus Data is booming. More companies are turning to automations to streamline HR processes and require Modulus Data’s data integration connectors. We need to hire another experienced Technical Consultant to join our technical all-star team to lead clients through the technical process of how we create data integrations.
Do you love the following things?
i) Solving Problems
ii) Cutting edge Technology
iii) Collaborating with a diverse team
iv) Fast-paced environment with satisfying outcomes
We hope you have said “YES” to the above.
By saying “Yes” you have just unlocked your potential and future with Modulus Data.
Being a Technical Consultant with Modulus Data will allow you to be on the front lines with clients providing them leadership, guidance, and technical brilliance to bring their systems together through our cutting-edge next generation platform and connectors. You will be partnering with our Project Managers on a variety of different projects and engaging with a variety of clients working on integrations, data mapping, writing code that will solve the HR business needs. All projects are delivered through online conferences with screen shares to promote knowledge sharing.
What you will do in this role?
● Work closely with the Business Analysts, Functional Consultants and the clients through the Data Mapping process all the while analyzing customer requirements and the business needs to provide leading practices in the development of the integration(s) and conversions, reports, interfaces, and extensions.
● Develop functional and technical design and documentation for (Human Capital Management) HCM solutions including the use of documented revision control.
● Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of conversions, modifications, customizations and interfaces to/from HCM Applications.
● Perform system testing and validation of product functionalities.
● Open, manage, and resolve Service Requests with Vendor customer support systems and services.
● Drive the resolution and troubleshooting of concerns during development and post production support.
● Assisting in managing client expectations.
● Support the deployment, adoption, and scaling of solutions developed for the Customer.
● Provide exceptional communication to all parties that are involved with the Projects.
Essential Skills and Experience
● CEGEP or College Diploma equivalent or in Computer Science, Mathematics,Physics, Statistics, Data Analysis or related field.
● Strong technology and business acumen.
● Strong problem-solving skills, both technical and business.
● A proven track record in customer engagement and demonstrated exceptional consulting and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent analytical skills with the ability to view things from an out-of-the box thinking perspective.
● Demonstrated exceptional customer service and strong interpersonal skills.
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as presentation skills.
● Demonstrated experience in fast-paced environments and meeting client go-live deadlines.
● Self-aware, motivated, coachable, ability to collaborate with all team members.
Essential Technical Knowledge
● Technical foundation in software development languages and methodologies (e.g. Java, Groovy, REST API, SOAP Web Service, Graph QL etc.).
Nice to have
● Software development experience with Java, Groovy, REST API, SOAP Web Service, Graph QL etc.
● Experience with HR/Finance data integrations.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Data Analysis or related field, or its equivalent engineering degree or professional experience.
Within the 1 st Month, You’ll:
● Participate in our training program, which will give you the understanding and knowledge of our product and processes.
● Begin shadowing/ramping onto projects as soon as training is completed.
● Interact with customers as part of your first live deployments.
Within 3 Months, You’ll
● Consistently and successfully implement projects in 90 days or less.
● Be fully ramped up, managing up to 10 concurrent projects and taking customers live with their integrations each month.
● Be fully versed in Modulus Data tools keeping essential customer data organized and tracking all your interactions with customers.
● Create urgency, instill confidence, and provide fantastic customer service as you guide customers through the initial project and their early adoption stage of the integrations at their company.
Within 6 Months, You’ll
● Continue to manage a high volume of customers through the implementation process to ensure successful projects.
● Become a subject matter expert in several aspects of Modulus Data products.
● Meet and exceed quarterly metrics and objectives.
● Provide input for overall implementation process improvements.
● Start contributing to Delivery team initiatives.
Within the 12 Months, You’ll:
● Deepen knowledge of processes to increase satisfaction and improve development and deployment time within your projects.
● Provide advice to Business Analyst during data mapping sessions with customers, create a design which meets their needs and execute on it in our tools.
● Identify process improvements within our processes, propose solutions and execute to continue raising the bar with the team.
● Participate in Pre-Sales activities to aid in the Sales cycle.
Benefits and Perks
● Paid Time Off (PTO)
● Flexible Schedule
● Ability to work remotely
● Quarterly team activities
About Modulus Data
Modulus Data is the leading expert in data integration for HR applications. Any company that wants to save time and money by streamlining their HR processes to avoid manual double-data entry between HR apps, benefits from Modulus Data’s services. To maximize value for clients, Modulus Data focuses exclusively on integrating HR applications. For more information about Modulus Data, visit:
Modulus Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Modulus Data is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Modulus Data are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Modulus Data does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Modulus Data encourages applicants of all ages.