Business at Modulus Data is booming. More companies are turning to automations to streamline HR processes and require Modulus Data’s data integration connectors. We need to hire an experienced Customer Success Representative to join our Customer Success all-star team to foster, nurture, and build our client relationships with both new and existing customer base.
Do you love the following things?
- Learning about customer landscapes;
- Cutting edge Technology;
- Collaborating with a diverse team;
- Having a large impact on the growth of Modulus Data.
Well……. We hope you have said “YES” to the above.
By saying “Yes” you have just unlocked your potential and future with Modulus Data. Being a Customer Success Advisor with Modulus Data will allow you to be front and center with clients providing them leadership, guidance, and support to bring their systems together through our cutting-edge next generation platform and connectors.
The first point of contact we have with our customers kicks off their journey with Modulus Data. You will play a key factor in our client’s success through the collaboration with our Delivery and Sales teams to assist in our client’s objectives being met through their integration projects.
What you will do in this role?
Customer Success Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with customers and become their “go-to” person. Act as a liaison between customers and internal teams.
- Provide exceptional support by communicating with customers over the phone, through email, and virtual meetings.
- Analyze customer needs and focus on customer retention.
- Help plan, manage and execute customer success initiatives.
- Ensure customers have an incredible experience with Modulus Data.
- Be your customer's champion, coordinate and schedule regular check-ins with your assigned accounts to learn about their landscape and identify expansion opportunities for future integrations.
- Review your assigned customer subscription renewal invoices to ensure accuracy and timely submission to the client, following up with your customers on overdue invoices.
- Continuously broadening your knowledge base as new technology emerges at Modulus Data and with our various partners to ensure you are up to date with their offerings to better advise your customers and answer their questions.
- Respond to customer requests for company documents such as certificates of insurance, NDAs, compliance reports, service level agreements, etc
- Regularly review past-due invoices and contact clients for payment status. Determine if payment has been sent and if not, negotiate the quickest possible payment of past-due accounts.
- Escalate instances of delinquent accounts.
- Billing concerns, review and resolve any disputed items for assigned customers.
- Respond to client requests for information on their billing, including but not limited to, copies of invoices, Statement of Work, etc.
- Communicate discrepancies to the management team.
- Assist the Finance Team with special projects as required.
Essential Skills and Experience
- CEGEP or College Diploma equivalent in Business Administration, Human Resources, Accounting and Management, or a closely related field;
- 1-5 years of job-related experience in a customer success position;
- Customer engagement experience managing various accounts;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to view things from an out-of-the box thinking perspective;
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to accomplish/complete a task while demonstrating a through attention to detail for all areas involved;
- Familiarity with and ability to use CRMs, ERPs or accounting systems, ticketing systems, collaboration tools.
- Ability to adapt and pivot in various situations;
- Creativity to expand client landscapes and grow their integration portfolio;
- Initiative in sharing ideas and looking for continuous ways to improve our customer success philosophy;
- Organizational skills a necessity to effectively manage your time in meeting Deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as presentation skills;
- Demonstrated experience in fast-paced environments;
- Self-aware, motivated, coachable, ability to collaborate with all team members;
- Ability to laugh, have fun, and support team members.
Nice to have
- Experience with HR/Finance data integrations.
- Natural curiosity toward technology.
Within the 1st Month, You’ll
- Participate in our training program, which will give you the understanding and knowledge to our product and processes.
- Begin shadowing/ramping onto projects as soon as training is completed.
- Interact with Clients as their assigned Customer Success Representative throughout the integration project.
- Familiarize yourself with Odoo our Customer Relationship Management tool.
Within 3 Months, You’ll
- Coordinate and schedule regular check-in’s with your assigned customers.
- Identify delinquents accounts and escalate instances to recover past due payments.
- Successfully monitor and develop customer presentations to provide the value of their integration(s).
- Be fully versed in Modulus Data tools keeping essential Client data organized and tracking all your interactions with Clients.
- Instill confidence, and provide fantastic Customer service as you guide customers through their journey with Modulus Data.
Within 6 Months, You’ll
- Continue to manage a high volume of customers as they are onboarded and transition to support to ensure their journey is continuing to be exceptional.
- Become a subject matter expert in several aspects of Modulus Data products.
- Meet and exceed quarterly metrics and objectives.
- Provide input for overall process improvements to promote customer satisfaction.
- Start contributing to Custom Success team initiatives.
- Assist Sales and Consulting teams if requested to assist with the success of a sales cycle or integration implementation project.
Within the 12 Months, You’ll
- Deepen knowledge of processes to increase customer satisfaction and nurture/grow your relationships.
- Provide advice to customers on their future integration needs and objectives.
- Identify process improvements within our processes, propose solutions and execute to continue raising the bar with the team.
WHY work for Modulus Data
- Working with the most cutting edge technology in the field of data integration.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
About Modulus Data
Modulus Data is the leading expert in data integration for HR applications. Any company that wants to save time and money by streamlining their HR processes to avoid manual double-data entry between HR apps, benefits from Modulus Data’s services. To maximize value for clients, Modulus Data focuses exclusively on integrating HR applications. For more information about Modulus Data, visit: https://www.modulusdata.com
Modulus Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Modulus Data is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Modulus Data are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Modulus Data does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Modulus Data encourages applicants of all ages.